The state expenditure has reached MVR22,074.4 million as of 14 November 2019.
As per recent stats from Ministry of Finance, apart from state expenditure the cumulative state revenue and grants hit MVR20,467.2 million.
According to the ministry, 75% of cumulative total on expenditure was spent on recurrent expenses and the other 25% on capital expenses.
Meanwhile, non-tax revenue composition increased to 31% of the total revenue dropping tax revenue composition by 69%.
Tax revenue sources maintain as the most prominent income churners to state.
In addition, during review week notable spending was made on PSIP and investment outlays.
As expenses were higher than revenue, overall balance observed a deficit of MVR1,607.3 million.
In accordance to stats, net issuance for review week was a surplus of MVR100.3 million.
In the meantime, government securities valued at MVR1,116.1 million matured while MVR1,210.0 million was issued.
As of 14 November, cumulative tax revenue total hit MVR14,180.4 million and non tax revenue hit MVR5,280.6 million.
Furthermore, cumulative recurrent expenditure total has reached MVR16,640.5 million whereas capital expenditure was observed at MVR5,433.9 million.
As per review week, state has settled MVR1,009.1 million in loan repayment.