The comprehensive judging of Maldives Business Awards concluded last week.
According to Blazon Inc, the judging commenced on 21 November and concluded on 05 December 2019.
Moreover, a total of 50 nominees from both Enterprise and Industry Excellence categories pitched presentations.
As such, nominees of these categories are required to do a presentation which the judging panel demands.
In addition, Blazon Inc reports over 100 hours of comprehensive judging was conducted to evaluate all nominees.
Furthermore, the layered-judging approach was well received by the nominees as well.
According to the event organizer, the expert judging panel consisted of 08 industry professionals.
In addition, judging continued at Maagiri Hotel; the event’s host partner (judging).
The judges include;
- Hamdun Abdulla Hameed (Chairman of the Panel Judges) – former Minister of Planning, Member of Parliament, Ambassador to Singapore
- Dr. Mariyam Waseema – Managing Director, Life Support
- Ahmed Maazin – Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Finance
- Saeedha Umar – Consultant Trade Facilitation at Asian Development Bank (ADB), former Chairperson at Bank of Maldives (BML)
- Ibrahim Nasreen – Chief Commercial Officer (COO), Public Service Media (PSM)
- Ahmed Munavvar – Former Minister of Finance
- Athif Shakoor – Managing Director, United Food Suppliers